2013 Keepers

Official rules, draft results, and discussion for the Draft Sharks Keeper League.

Moderators: DS Jared, DSMarty

Re: 2013 Keepers

Postby Hornsfan78 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:11 pm

Keeper Deadline is tonight at midnight edt, correct?
2016 Champion 9 Hot Dogs & a Taco and DS Keeper League
9 Hot Dogs & a Taco
10 Team Keeper league
'17 Draft Round (x) *=Keepers
QBs: R Wilson (4), T Taylor (WW)
RBs:*Da Johnson (18) *E Elliott (1) *J Howard (20) A Kamara (16) Darkwa (WW) Burkhead (WW)
Woodhead (WW)
WRs: *K Benjamin (19) A Cooper (2) G Tate (3) D Jax (5) J Doctson (WW) C Davis (WW) J Gordon (WW) K Cupp (WW)
TE: *T Kelce (7)

Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, Flex, TE, DEF, K
1pt per 10 ru/re 25 pa; All TD's 6pts

Postby MOSS YO » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:55 pm

Yep. Keepers by tonight

Wooooooo hoooooo !!!!

"That guy doesn't know the meaning of the word fear. In fact, I just saw his grades, and he doesn't know the meaning of a lot of words..."

- Bobby Bowden on one of his FSU linebackers

Reef Shark

Postby slick3165 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:16 pm

Vincent Jackson - drafted 8th round in 2010/ 2013 4th round keep

Andrew Luck - drafted 7th round in 2012/ 2013 7th round keep

Rob Gronkowski - drafted 12th round in 2011/ 2013 10th round keep (bumped up to 8th round due to other players being kept in 9th and 10th round)

Randall Cobb - drafted 9th round in 2012/ 2013 9th round keep

Lamar Miller - 2012 Free Agent/ 2013 10th round keep

sensualwhiteman webcam

Postby Chaturbate-suify » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:38 am

I was challenged and tormented by my lovely MFC members to complete 500 spanks! Spank Bank day came and my ass took the best beating to date. Leather paddle and plastic hairbrush used.
Old Content (included in my store deal)Wanna see what a Vampire woman does to turn you on? I use homemade Red Lube and give you a full on big titty massage and show off , getting myself SO MESSY with my red lube! telling you what i want you to do with your c---, how to rub it and when to cum for me, can you last? Can you cum with me
Double Penetration with my Sleipnir and Spritz toys and then anal with my Nox

My pantyhose has a hole and it really irritates me! In rage, I tear it thoroughly before trampling it with my shoes with needle heel. I raged on my pantyhose torn before leaving without
I spank my ass tell its super red, then I go from small to medium to very large butt plug. at the end of the video you can see my face in true pain as I get a very large butt plug to squeeze into my tight red little ass.
I call my wife to the couch where I play with my c---. She kneels in front of me and suck my c--- deep-throat and she loves every inch of it. In the end, I shoot my sperm over her face and I got it in her eye(s). She then stumbles to the bathroom to wash her face. FA29

Shot in HD with Canon EOS 80D - Watch me f--- both holes at the same time with my rabbit vibe f---ing my ass the entire time and it feels soooo good I just can't resist shoving my fingers in my p--- and f---ing my p--- at the same time. Lots of orgasms, I LOVE anal but don't take my word for it check the video out and see for yourself
Lotion and dildo tease...titty f--- and mouth tease!
You are under my desk watching me finger my p--- while I talk on the phone wearing open-toed heels and a short dress.

Return to “Draft Sharks Keeper League”