** Scoring/Regulations **

Official rules, draft results, and discussion for the Draft Sharks Keeper League.

Moderators: DS Jared, DSMarty

mcghee3
DRAFT SHARK

Re: ** Scoring/Regulations **

Postby mcghee3 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:37 pm

docjr03 wrote:For a $25 dollar league, I'm game for anything that makes it interesting. i think the thing I'm most looking forward to is that we all get our info from the same place...I'm wondering if that will make the draft more or less predictable... :? :wink:

Oh, and sorry to do this to ya, but I had to go with a team name change; the previous one was predicated on the use of my own Icon- new name is Baljeet's Failed Math Test

I think we can look into shifting sites next year. Maybe add $5.00 to the league fee and go to myfantasyleague.com.
I don't wanna throw that out there right now since we're trying to just get it off the ground right now.

docjr03
DRAFT SHARK

Postby docjr03 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:44 pm

tavo2311 wrote:
docjr03 wrote:For a $25 dollar league, I'm game for anything that makes it interesting. i think the thing I'm most looking forward to is that we all get our info from the same place...I'm wondering if that will make the draft more or less predictable... :? :wink:

Oh, and sorry to do this to ya, but I had to go with a team name change; the previous one was predicated on the use of my own Icon- new name is Baljeet's Failed Math Test

The same info thing will definitely make it interesting. I saw this first hand a couple years ago in the Draft Sharks invitational league they ran. You still won't see anything too drastically different, but I found a harder time getting good value. Either way, it should be fun.

I bet there will be some serious drag races to the ww! :P
12 team, .75PPR, 1pp10 yd ru, 1pp 8yd rec
1 QB Fitzgerald
2 RB Foster, Gio, R. Bush, Hyde, Blue
2 WR Dez, Cobb, Moncrief
1 TE Rudolph, D. Allen, Cameron
1 WR/RB K. Allen
1 WR/TE K. Stills
K Bailey
Def: streaming

earl714
Reef Shark

Postby earl714 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:53 pm

I bet there will be some serious drag races to the ww!

I bet Jared wins

DS Jared
Site Admin

Postby DS Jared » Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:45 pm

I don't need that added pressure! :x :lol:
Glad Tim Biakabatuka is out of the league.

Wally82
Great White

Postby Wally82 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:01 pm

I'll bet an extra 5$ Jared doesn't win. ;)

I'm sorry for not looking into NFL.com's features. I just got excited because they had the keepers option for free. If a site like myfantasyleague.com does what we want, I have no problem switching over to that...It just took a lot of work getting everyone together to join this league.

Look, I'm just excited to be playing in a competitive league with keepers, like I've always wanted to do since I started playing FF. I'm honored that everyone has been supportive in wanting to do this with me, and I really just want everyone to be happy so I don't care what site we use or how it's done.
---
-'Cowboys-

earl714
Reef Shark

Postby earl714 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:41 pm

I bet Jared wins

I meant to the waiver wire.

No chance he wins the league, we have his cheatsheet :lol:

Dom1964
DRAFT SHARK

Postby Dom1964 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:49 am

how one gets info, and how one uses info, are two very different things....
the opinion expressed above is for entertainment purposes only and is in no way meant to imply that I know what the Hell I am talking about!

Return to “Draft Sharks Keeper League”