2012 Keeper Selection (Official)

Official rules, draft results, and discussion for the Draft Sharks Keeper League.

Moderators: DS Jared, DSMarty

Everclear
DRAFT SHARK

Re: 2012 Keeper Selection (Official)

Postby Everclear » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:01 am

docjr03 wrote:
Everclear wrote:
docjr03 wrote:I believe Everclear's post needs editing.

Yeah. I copy pasted Harvin's line and forgot to change 2010 to 2011. Oops. Now all we need is Cowboys and Divine.

Actually was looking at the Antonio Brown/ Eric Decker thing. Just figured you got the names mixed up

Oh, lol. Suprisingly that's the real thing. Got Brown in a trade who was a WW and I drafted Decker in the 14th last year. Not going to lie, I was smiling making these keepers.
The preseason means almost nothing.

MOSS YO
DRAFT SHARK

Postby MOSS YO » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:40 am

I think he means this part doesnt add up:

"Using Donald Brown as a 9th and Decker as a 13th."

-MOSS YO!
"That guy doesn't know the meaning of the word fear. In fact, I just saw his grades, and he doesn't know the meaning of a lot of words..."

- Bobby Bowden on one of his FSU linebackers

Everclear
DRAFT SHARK

Postby Everclear » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:01 am

4 - Rosters/Keepers

The in season roster limit is 20 players. Teams may keep any number of players upto a maximum of 5. The first year a player is kept, the owner will lose the same round draft pick he was originally drafted in. Each subsequent year, the owner will lose a draft pick 2 rounds higher (for example: player A is drafted in the 5th round. 1st year as keeper owner loses round 5 pick. 2nd year round 3 and 3rd year round 1). Once the player reaches a 1st or 2nd round status, he may no longer be ruled a keeper the following season. Keepers must declared on our league forum (a thread will be opened by the commissioners) no later than 1 week prior to that years draft. If an owner retains a keeper that was acquired off of the WW, that owner will forfeit a 10th round pick in the next years draft. The player would then follow normal keeper rules (loss of an 8th round pick in the 2nd year as a keeper). If an owner retain a 2nd keeper from a WW acquisition, he would forfeit a 9th round pick. 3rd keeper = 8th round pick, etc. It is up to the owner to designate which player is associated with the pick being forfeited in the keeper thread.

If I could keep two 14th round selections I would. Too bad I can't cheat the system. If you have multiple keepers in the same round, you choose which ones you want to keep with each additional keeper getting +1 round.
The preseason means almost nothing.

Mr Cowboy
Tiger Shark

Postby Mr Cowboy » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:22 am

1) Darrin McFadden (9th Round 2010)
2) Victor Cruz (WW 2011 Make him the 10)
3) Peyton Manning (WW 2011 Make him the 9)
Fantasy Sports Writer: TheFantasyFix.com

Cancer Survivor. Live each day like its your last ! God Bless...

mcghee3
DRAFT SHARK

Postby mcghee3 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:28 am

Per email from Wally

Divine Intervention 2012 Keepers

Romo (2010 rd 4)
Witten (2010 rd 5 )
Lloyd (2010 ww)
Stevie J (2010 ww)

Return to “Draft Sharks Keeper League”