2015 Draft Results - HAH!!!

Official rules, draft results, and discussion for the Draft Sharks Keeper League.

Moderators: DS Jared, DSMarty

Wally82
Great White

2015 Draft Results - HAH!!!

Postby Wally82 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:16 pm

Suck it, MFL!

"
Coach Wally had a poor draft in the recent 2015 DS Keeper League draft. Their Oh Captain My Captain franchise came away feeling dejected about their bottom grade in the league based on analysis by MyFantasyLeague.com.

Oh Captain My Captain made their best pick of the draft in round 14, selecting the Buffalo Bills Defensive Team with the 167th pick of the draft, as compared to the 107th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "He can play on Sundays," Oh Captain My Captain coach Wally said.

Oh Captain My Captain made their worst pick of the draft in round 2, selecting Giovani Bernard with the 23rd pick of the draft, as compared to the 71st spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "He's a project," Oh Captain My Captain coach Wally said.

Oh Captain My Captain owner Wally committed a fairly major draft blunder, drafting only 0 starting PK, but league rules require him to have at least 1 to submit a valid week 1 lineup. Compounding matters, starting in week 8, they won't be able to submit a full lineup, due to having 1 defensive team on bye.

Oh Captain My Captain is a shameless Buffalo homer, selecting 4 of his 15 draft picks from the Bills.

After such a pathetic draft grade, coach Wally is motivated to prove to the league that their picks will overachieve and bring home the trophy.

"
---
-'Cowboys-

skiballs68
DRAFT SHARK

Re: 2015 Draft Results - HAH!!!

Postby skiballs68 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:12 pm

"Coach Wally's best draft day move may have been the rectal insertion of an extremely large horseshoe. His cozy bromance with Roger Goodell also led to the timely week 16 suspension of Odell Beckham, thereby greasing the rails for his unlikely, super f---ing lucky 2.7 win in the title game vs a vastly superior team."

Return to “Draft Sharks Keeper League”