Another tip on strategy

Thoughts, analysis and advice on daily fantasy games. Make that money!

Moderators: DS Jared, DSMarty

soup2345
Great White

Another tip on strategy

Postby soup2345 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:42 pm

Another tip I would give to anyone just starting out playing the daily games is to play a couple of the cheap tournaments that they offer on Thursdays games.

The reason I like to do it is because it will give you a barometer of what he masses are using player wise this week for your Sunday lineups.

For instance...

In the lineups submitted for the Thursday-Monday night tournaments several guys jump out to me that are being used by a huge number of entries.

L bell is used in around 30% of entries
A. Brown is close to 33%
R. Jennings is around 25%

I always avoid guys that the masses are using and look for similar priced underused options.

Just a random tip

tavo2311
Tiger Shark

Re: Another tip on strategy

Postby tavo2311 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:46 am

Thanks for this. Actually sounds incredibly useful to then take the info into higher priced / larger field tournaments.

Anymore tips? I am surprisingly bad at this daily stuff. It is proving incredibly frustrating.
2016 Draft Sharks Keeper League (0-0)
QB:
RB:
WR:
TE:
DEF:

soup2345
Great White

Postby soup2345 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:24 pm

tavo2311 wrote:Thanks for this. Actually sounds incredibly useful to then take the info into higher priced / larger field tournaments.

Anymore tips? I am surprisingly bad at this daily stuff. It is proving incredibly frustrating.

What type of games have you entered so far? The large tournaments or the 50/50 or heads up games?

tavo2311
Tiger Shark

Postby tavo2311 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:30 am

soup2345 wrote:
tavo2311 wrote:Thanks for this. Actually sounds incredibly useful to then take the info into higher priced / larger field tournaments.

What type of games have you entered so far? The large tournaments or the 50/50 or heads up games?

Both. In the large tournaments I usually try to go against the grain, pick guys that won't be used by everyone, and find plus matchups from bad players (Bortles vs. Pitt I'm looking at you).

In the 50/50's I try to be conservative and not be fancy.
2016 Draft Sharks Keeper League (0-0)
QB:
RB:
WR:
TE:
DEF:

Return to “Daily Games”