Skyllzone

Thoughts, analysis and advice on daily fantasy games. Make that money!

Moderators: DS Jared, DSMarty

jakam31
Great White

Skyllzone

Postby jakam31 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:58 am

Has anyone played this yet? I found it last year and played two weeks and won some money in football. Didn't fair as well with basketball but this year I have won some more money and already have 7 entries into their $100,000 Tournament of Champions.

Basically the premise is simple: You get 5 free points drafts against 9 other machines each week (1 per day) and up to 10 cash drafts. You win points to put towards cash drafts the best thing about it? It is all FREE. If you finish in the top 100 globally you are also guaranteed at least $25 and the top performer each week wins $1000. Drafts literally take 5 minutes to complete and there is even an iPhone app. If you like drafting - who doesn't - then this is for you.

If you're interested in playing either PM me your email or leave it here and I will send you an invite. Let me know.
Slim Roethlisberger - A Show Me Your TD's Production

RubberDucky PPR
QB - Matt Ryan
RB - Lamar Miller, Ellington, Gio, Doug Martin, Duke Johnson, David Johnson, Devonte Freeman
WR - Damaryius, Jordy, JMatt, Charles Johnson, Quick, Toon
TE - Teal Julius
K - Du Jour
DEF - Du Jour

https://bestplayeravailable.wordpress.com

DS Kevin
Reef Shark

Re: Skyllzone

Postby DS Kevin » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:30 pm

I've enjoyed doing SZ drafts this season. Really interested to see what they have planned for the site long-term. Also curious just how they'll break down the payouts for the 100K final event.

Return to “Daily Games”