Draft Sharks on Facebook

Only Fantasy/NFL chat. Ask-ish threads & other debris gets swept off the highway. It's not personal.

Moderators: DS Jared, DSMarty

DS Brett
Reef Shark

Draft Sharks on Facebook

Postby DS Brett » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:08 pm

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Draft-Sharks-Fantasy-Football/133290676710755

Draft Sharks is now officially on Facebook! Log in and give it the 'ol "like" treatment. It's going to be pretty communal over there in hopes to get some good fantasy football discussion going. We'll have some trivia and contests along with news straight from the site for those of you who waste the day away on your news feed. Check it out.
Brett Barclay
DraftSharks.com

"Nobody really compares to DS in terms of projections, analysis, updates, etc." --poolypants

mcghee3
DRAFT SHARK

Re: Draft Sharks on Facebook

Postby mcghee3 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:36 pm

DS Brett wrote:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Draft-Sharks-Fantasy-Football/133290676710755

Draft Sharks is now officially on Facebook! Log in and give it the 'ol "like" treatment. It's going to be pretty communal over there in hopes to get some good fantasy football discussion going. We'll have some trivia and contests along with news straight from the site for those of you who waste the day away on your news feed. Check it out.

Facebook is my last bastion of defiance to the technological/community sharing websites.
I will not be DS' facebook friend.
Not out of any dislike toward DS or it's writers, members or subscribers, but out of the sheer spite and contempt I hold to Facebook.

Good day.

slick3165
Reef Shark

Postby slick3165 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:52 pm

mcghee3 wrote:
DS Brett wrote:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Draft-Sharks-Fantasy-Football/133290676710755

Facebook is my last bastion of defiance to the technological/community sharing websites.
I will not be DS' facebook friend.
Not out of any dislike toward DS or it's writers, members or subscribers, but out of the sheer spite and contempt I hold to Facebook.

Good day.

Amen, Brother....

termite
Reef Shark

Postby termite » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:50 pm

The problem...
and I realize its also a business problem for DS....

I don't want to like your page because most of my fellow owners in all my leagues are also my friends on facebook.
I don't want them knowing that I use draft sharks for a number of reasons.

Not the least of which is... i don't want them also using Draft Sharks and sharing my strategy.

Good luck with your business problem.
14-Team PPR
(1) QB: Eli, Luck,
(2-3) RB: Rawls, Blount, Woodhead, Powell, Spiller, McKinnon, Herron
(2-3) WR: Demaryius, Marshall, Diggs, Parker,
(1-2) TE: Kelce,
(1) K: Barth
(1) DST: Bills

10-Team PPR
(1) QB: Eli, Bortles
(2-3) RB: Gurly, LeSean, Sharky West (HC: Ware), McFadden, Rawls, Latavius
(3-4) WR: Demaryius, MegaTron, Martavis, Diggs, Amendola
(1-2) TE: Gronk, Chandler
(1) K: Barth
(1) DST: NE Pats
(2) IDP: stream

DS Kevin
Reef Shark

Postby DS Kevin » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:20 pm

termite wrote:The problem...
and I realize its also a business problem for DS....

I don't want to like your page because most of my fellow owners in all my leagues are also my friends on facebook.
I don't want them knowing that I use draft sharks for a number of reasons.

Not the least of which is... i don't want them also using Draft Sharks and sharing my strategy.

Good luck with your business problem.

That's a great point ... and we totally understand it! We even agree with it -- we'd rather you DON'T share us with those in your leagues. Like you said, if everyone is looking at the same stuff ... where's the advantage?

Return to “Shark Talk”