Christine Michael

Only Fantasy/NFL chat. Ask-ish threads & other debris gets swept off the highway. It's not personal.

Moderators: DS Jared, DSMarty

Steel
Tiger Shark

Re: Christine Michael

Postby Steel » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:11 am

I thought McFadden looked explosive at times. As long as he holds up, he will be the lead horse.

Nacho Cheese
Reef Shark

Postby Nacho Cheese » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:39 am

Steel wrote:I thought McFadden looked explosive at times. As long as he holds up, he will be the lead horse.

Agreed

NancyBoy08
Great White

Postby NancyBoy08 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:41 pm

soup2345 wrote:Randle was cut by the Cowboys today....C-Mike is bound to see an uptick in usage now by fault

Well, I suspect those of us holding on to Michael and expecting his workload to see a bump are just out here whistling in the breeze at this point. I'm not sure he even stepped on the field last night. Meanwhile, "Creaky Joints" McFadden logged 27 carries! At this point, I'm not even sure a McFadden injury would get CM in the game. I almost think if McFadden went down, the Cowboys would go out and sign one of the retreads on the street.

All I can figure is that CM is incapable of pass blocking.
My name is Peaches and I'm the best.

soup2345
Great White

Postby soup2345 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:45 pm

NancyBoy08 wrote:
soup2345 wrote:Randle was cut by the Cowboys today....C-Mike is bound to see an uptick in usage now by fault

Well, I suspect those of us holding on to Michael and expecting his workload to see a bump are just out here whistling in the breeze at this point. I'm not sure he even stepped on the field last night. Meanwhile, "Creaky Joints" McFadden logged 27 carries! At this point, I'm not even sure a McFadden injury would get CM in the game. I almost think if McFadden went down, the Cowboys would go out and sign one of the retreads on the street.

All I can figure is that CM is incapable of pass blocking.

So true Nancy Boy....I was pretty confident that cmike could overtake McFadden in a matter of weeks even without an injury to McFadden but I could not have been more wrong on him. During the Cowboys bye week when they were evaluating him to take over the starter spot something must have went really wrong for Michael to go from potential starter to not even getting any carries.

KCBUC
Reef Shark

Postby KCBUC » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:47 am

I think he lacks intelligence (low nfl test scores) and may struggle with the mental aspect of picking up an offense.

homer
DRAFT SHARK

Postby homer » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:51 am

He lack something alright. Cowboys are lacking talent judging there selves too.

Frank_Wayne
Reef Shark

Postby Frank_Wayne » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:18 pm

Is it time to cut him? I drafted him as a rookie in my dynasty league and have talked him up for years. My league mates are laughing and reminding me of the year I drafted Deuce McAllister instead of Priest Holmes, geez. But really, he's on washingtons practice squad now, is it time to give up?

Hobbes4166
DRAFT SHARK

Postby Hobbes4166 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:27 pm

Frank_Wayne wrote:Is it time to cut him? I drafted him as a rookie in my dynasty league and have talked him up for years. My league mates are laughing and reminding me of the year I drafted Deuce McAllister instead of Priest Holmes, geez. But really, he's on washingtons practice squad now, is it time to give up?

It depends what for, but yes, I think he is very much expendable
Dynasty 1 - PPR
QB - Rodgers Cutler
RB - L Miller, JHill LMurray CJ Anderson TMontgomery Perkins
WR - AHopkins EDecker Perriman KWhite THill ZJones MThomas
TE - JReed EEbron VDavis

Dynasty 2 - PPR
QB - Wilson, Cousins, Kizer
RB - ADP Freeman TColeman Dixon Kelley Mack Murray
WR - ABrown JNelson MBryant TLockett MWilliams Meredith
TE - Graham Everett Gathers

Dynasty 3 - PPR
QB - Wilson Manning Prescott
RB - DJohnson JHill McCoy Abdullah Hunt Carson Cohen
WR - Jeffery KBenjamin DJax, PGarcon, Tate Pryor MWall
TE - Reed Kelce Kittles

Steel
Tiger Shark

Postby Steel » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:03 am

He's baaaack!

Crockpot
Reef Shark

Postby Crockpot » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:31 pm

Awesome thread. I've had him on my team(s) three different times this year, still on the roster in one league. I still think he'll find his way eventually.

This player and championship game setup reminds me of the year that my best friend won our league due to the only huge game (ever?) by Jerad Cook. The owner who has the stones to start Michael in the championship could be the subject of fantasy lore for years to come!
10 team, PPR, 6pt TD, no bonus (1QB, 1 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR, TE) K, D)
Cousins, Rodgers
Gordon, Drake, Woodhead, Ajayi
K. Allen, Funchess, Shepard, Kearse, Dede Westbrook, A.Cooper, Ginn Jr.
Kelce
Tucker
Def Buff

Return to “Shark Talk”