Murray - Week 17

Only Fantasy/NFL chat. Ask-ish threads & other debris gets swept off the highway. It's not personal.

Moderators: DS Jared, DSMarty

Steel
Tiger Shark

Murray - Week 17

Postby Steel » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:17 pm

Does Demarco Murray get a chance to be the bell cow again in week 17 with Kelly gone? Thoughts?

omiller315
DRAFT SHARK

Re: Murray - Week 17

Postby omiller315 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:21 am

I grabbed him, but doubt I can trust him in a week 17 final. Unless I hear Sproles and Matthews are inactive, i think he will be on my bench

Steel
Tiger Shark

Postby Steel » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:01 am

I was thinking they may try to make a statement to Kelly by putting him back in the starting role and giving him 15 plus carries. I feel a sneaky start here for week 17 and Daily Fantasy Games. I put him in my line-up for now and may keep him there unless information to the contrary starts to come out.

omiller315
DRAFT SHARK

Postby omiller315 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:07 pm

Steel wrote:I was thinking they may try to make a statement to Kelly by putting him back in the starting role and giving him 15 plus carries. I feel a sneaky start here for week 17 and Daily Fantasy Games. I put him in my line-up for now and may keep him there unless information to the contrary starts to come out.

If they use him like they did in Dallas, I would think he could shine. I haven't watch games for awhile, but I got the feeling that Mathews was a better back for their system, not from a talent level. I could see DFS leagues where you risk $5 or $10 , but I would have to hear concrete info on 20 touches before entering in my league final this week. Its a 2RB+ 2flex. I have Martin and Jennings. Also Powell and Aiken as my flex. Hoping Forte sits, so I can use Langford, but I am sure he will want to play in his farewell game. Also grabbed Pierre Thomas, so Murray would be a long shot unless I knew the situation 150% before the game

Return to “Shark Talk”