UnBEARable

Only Fantasy/NFL chat. Ask-ish threads & other debris gets swept off the highway. It's not personal.

Moderators: DS Jared, DSMarty

Steel
Tiger Shark

UnBEARable

Postby Steel » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:40 pm

Ok. I basically feel like I got kicked in the gut after being knocked to the ground last night. I was delighted when I picked Jordan Howard up for $21 after Langford went down. He paid dividends for 3 weeks. I admit I was a little worried about Howard after the Jacksonville game with Carey getting most of the carries, but I was still hopeful that it was a blip on the radar screen. After all, he had back to back monster games. How could that be ignored? Then comes GB and the realization that he wasn't going to be the bell cow set in. Ugh.

I also picked up Meredith. I was delighted with the match-up. GB's terrible pass defense. GB down 3 players in the secondary to boot. Chicago having to play catch-up all game. Meredith a target hog. Loving it! Then he was invisible to start the game. Hoyer goes down and so do my hopes of having a WR2 for the season. Ugh.

Not a good night. Now I even have to consider if either of them are drop worthy at some point in the coming weeks. Riches to rags in a hurry.

rbottom03
Rookie

Re: UnBEARable

Postby rbottom03 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:59 am

Yeah your in a stuff spot....I don't trust Barkley at all, but on the good side he does know the system. So give Barkley a couple of weeks to see who really likes to target. Howard is still a power back, but I do like Carey and somewhat seeing the bears making Howard a goaline back and not a every down back. But for right not hold tight.

Sean1022
DRAFT SHARK

Re: UnBEARable

Postby Sean1022 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:00 am

Terrible spot for sure. Cutler will be back sooner than you think. Meredith is a wait and see but I don't want any part of the Bears backfield moving forward.
teams 1 and 2 - 1 pt 10 yds rushing/rec, 1 ppr, 6 td, 1 pt 25 yds passing, 4 tds

Team 1 (10 team) - start 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te
qb: Brady, Wentz
rb: Dalvin Cook, B. Powell, J. White, A. Kamara
wr: Green, M. Thomas, B. Cooks, S. Diggs, T. Williams, JJ Nelson
te: Ertz, Doyle

team 2(10 team) - start 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 flex (rb, wr, te)
qb: Mariota, Wilson
Rb: D. Murray, Fournette, D. Henry, Riddick
wr: A. Brown, K. Allen, S. Diggs, Crowder
te: stream

Return to “Shark Talk”