There goes our favorite hobby...HELP DS!!!

Only Fantasy/NFL chat. Ask-ish threads & other debris gets swept off the highway. It's not personal.

Moderators: DS Jared, DSMarty

8eights
Blue Shark

There goes our favorite hobby...HELP DS!!!

Postby 8eights » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:00 pm

I posted a thread on this a while back. Missouri residents like myself are no longer able to take part in MFL 10s thanks to new legislation. However, Mastersfantasyfootballleagues.com is still more than happy to take my money and let me play there. Is Masters just late getting on the bandwagon? From my understanding the fine for doing so is enough to totally shut them down. Does anyone know how Masters is still offering leagues to Missouri users? Personally, I am not wanting to get in trouble for violating a gambling law., when I file my taxes and show my winnings. DS if you have any explaination here it would be greatly appreciated!!!

First I gave up my job playing poker online. Now my favorite hobby is gone. I HATE THIS BS !!!!

DS Jared
Site Admin

Re: There goes our favorite hobby...HELP DS!!!

Postby DS Jared » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:29 pm

I'm honestly not sure of the details here. I know New York is requiring a license for companies to offer fantasy games to residents. MFL has chosen not to buy that license, so I can't play in MFL10s.

Here's some info I found on Missouri with a quick Google search: http://www.legalsportsreport.com/10832/ ... sy-sports/
Glad Tim Biakabatuka is out of the league.

Return to “Shark Talk”