#2 pick, 12 team, non-PPR

Post Add/Drops or Trade scenarios here. Keeper questions too. Please no "Who Do I Starts" here.

Moderators: DS Jared, DSMarty

#2 pick, 12 team, non-PPR

Postby gusbuf » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:53 pm

First off, any and all advice/opinions much appreciated! Draft coming Labor Day evening. I have the 2nd pick in a 12 team, non-PPR keeper league. The players that have been kept for this year and are undraftable are: Carlos Hyde, Russellmania, Bills Def, Jeremy Hill, Reggie Bush, ODB, Big Ben, Forsett, Jordan Matthews, and Latavius Murray. One team decided not to keep anyone. Starting spots are QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FLEX (RB/WR/TE), K, Def/ST. 5 bench spots. Right now I am of the thinking of taking either Leveon Bell or Peterson, whomever is not selected #1, due to the fact that 5 RB have been set as keepers, most of which would be taken within the first three rounds. But I am intrigued by taking Gronk in the first round, even at #2. In my league, ALL TDs are worth 6, even QB pass TDs. There are basic yardage awards as well. My question is whether Gronk gives such an advantage over other TE's that I can wait until rounds 2 and beyond for starting RBs and WRs? Also, if by chance, I have the choice between Bell and Peterson, who is the better pick? Again, all advice and opinions appreciated. thanks!

Return to “Adds, Drops, Trades, & Keepers”