So here we go...

Post Add/Drops or Trade scenarios here. Keeper questions too. Please no "Who Do I Starts" here.

Moderators: DS Jared, DSMarty

bigdog
DRAFT SHARK

So here we go...

Postby bigdog » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:45 pm

So I have been battling all year, with the team in my sig. Its down to the home stretch where every game is a must win game. Well at least this past week and this current weeks games are.

So trying to decide what do. I threw out a monster trade offer for gronk, which included a 1st rd draft pick in an upcoming year, a 4th rd draft pick next year, and a rookie pick, but no dice. I'm being shown golden tate instead for the same picks. Another owner has offered marquise lee, chris hogan and denver defense. I'm kinda on the fence about lee or hogan, and the defense, but I'm thinking of just rolling the chiefs out for the rest of the year.

This is what I am looking at for this current weeks lineup:

Wilson
Howard
Dion Lewis, Rex Burkhead, or Doug Martin (only one in this slot)
Adams
Diggs
Crabtree
Lambo or Houstons Kicker
Chiefs

Mccaffrey is on bye so he would be my normal rb aside from howard.

The question is, should I be looking at Lee, the Defense, another kicker, or tate? I have to use future years draft picks as capital for these guys, so keep that in mind. The rest of my team is in my sig. Players I would be giving up would be t.williams, the jets, and houstons kicker. This is a 3 player keeper league as well. I don't have to protect howard or mccaffery either, but not sure who i would protect, or if any of the wr I could trade for would be worth protecting. I could also try to trade for other WR's but that can be difficult as guys that are kept on some teams probably shouldn't be, but because they are "keepers" their value is inflated.

Anyways, what do you think? I am interested to see the ros rankings when they come out later today.
QB – R.Wilson,J.McCown,D.Watson***
RB – D.Martin,D.Lewis,R.Burkhead,T.Cohen,J.Stewart,Jon Williams**,C.McCaffrey***,J.Howard**, D.Cobb*
WR/TE – D.Adams,S.Diggs,M.Crabtree,M.Lee,V.Davis,J.Reed,C.Clay,J.Strong*
K – H.Butker,J.Lambo
DEF – Chiefs, Broncos
* - Free Keeper until ’17,** - Free Keeper until ’18,*** - Free Keeper until ‘19

4 pts – pass td , -0.5 for int
6 pts – rush/rec td
0.5 pts - ppr
1 pt – 45 yds pass, 2 pt bonus @ 300 yds
1 pt – 15 yards rush/rec,1 pt bonus @ 100 yds rush,3 pt bonus @ 100 yds rec

bigdog
DRAFT SHARK

Re: So here we go...

Postby bigdog » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:38 pm

Well against the advice of some, I pulled the trigger and brought over JStew, Lee, Broncos, and Butker to my team yesterday. Updated the sig.

Doesn't make anything clearer, but gives me options and didn't handicap my team too much for the future, like a trade for gronk or tate would have. If I can make it past this last bye week and pull off a win, that would be ideal.

The question now is, what players could I package up for an upgrade somewhere else. I know i'm pretty much talking to myself here, but thats ok, helps me think. With the bonus's that WR get and that we have to start 3 and have the ability to start 4, maybe adams value is high enough to put together with someone else for a wr upgrade. This is our last week of trading so running out of time.
QB – R.Wilson,J.McCown,D.Watson***
RB – D.Martin,D.Lewis,R.Burkhead,T.Cohen,J.Stewart,Jon Williams**,C.McCaffrey***,J.Howard**, D.Cobb*
WR/TE – D.Adams,S.Diggs,M.Crabtree,M.Lee,V.Davis,J.Reed,C.Clay,J.Strong*
K – H.Butker,J.Lambo
DEF – Chiefs, Broncos
* - Free Keeper until ’17,** - Free Keeper until ’18,*** - Free Keeper until ‘19

4 pts – pass td , -0.5 for int
6 pts – rush/rec td
0.5 pts - ppr
1 pt – 45 yds pass, 2 pt bonus @ 300 yds
1 pt – 15 yards rush/rec,1 pt bonus @ 100 yds rush,3 pt bonus @ 100 yds rec

Hornsfan78
DRAFT SHARK

Re: So here we go...

Postby Hornsfan78 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:02 pm

Is there someone in your league building for next year with a quality WR that maybe they can't protect?

Maybe you could offer up Watson and Adams for said receiver?

It is tough to give trade advice not knowing your league and all, but I would think Watson would be pretty attractive to someone building for next year.

Good Luck!
2016 Champion 9 Hot Dogs & a Taco and DS Keeper League
9 Hot Dogs & a Taco
10 Team Keeper league
'17 Draft Round (x) *=Keepers
QBs: R Wilson (4), T Taylor (WW)
RBs:*Da Johnson (18) *E Elliott (1) *J Howard (20) A Kamara (16) Darkwa (WW) Burkhead (WW)
Woodhead (WW)
WRs: *K Benjamin (19) A Cooper (2) G Tate (3) D Jax (5) J Doctson (WW) C Davis (WW) J Gordon (WW) K Cupp (WW)
TE: *T Kelce (7)

Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, Flex, TE, DEF, K
1pt per 10 ru/re 25 pa; All TD's 6pts

Return to “Adds, Drops, Trades, & Keepers”