Rangers

Any non-football topics: video games, movies, politics, chicks, poker, but be respectful.

Moderators: DS Jared, DSMarty

homer
DRAFT SHARK

Rangers

Postby homer » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:47 pm

Rangers seem to be on their way to their first World Series. I believe they are going to win in too. If it wasnt for one inning in the series with the Yankees, Rangers would have swept them. Good things finally to come to the Rangers, thank you Ryan and Greenberg. Hopefully we will beable to sign Lee too.

Damn Yankee
DRAFT SHARK

Re: Rangers

Postby Damn Yankee » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:53 pm

It ain't over till the fat lady sings...however, Cliff Lee in Game 6 is VERY worrisome for us Yankee Fans.
If it wasn't for luck, I'd win every hand - Phil Helmuth

molldoll
Rookie

Postby molldoll » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:34 am

As a Twins fan, I'm glad the Yankees will be playing golf for the rest of the season.... Now I'm rooting for the Rangers! Great game against the Yanks last night.

omiller315
DRAFT SHARK

Postby omiller315 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:50 am

and with Ryan Howard standing still on strike 3, you guys get the Giants. I live outside of Philly, but by no means a baseball fan. I would love the hometown team win it, but how do you look at a called 3rd strike in that situation..

QuarterDMG
DRAFT SHARK

Postby QuarterDMG » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:12 am

omiller315 wrote:and with Ryan Howard standing still on strike 3, you guys get the Giants. I live outside of Philly, but by no means a baseball fan. I would love the hometown team win it, but how do you look at a called 3rd strike in that situation..

You should ask Arod the same question.

homer
DRAFT SHARK

Postby homer » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:55 pm

QuarterDMG wrote:
omiller315 wrote:and with Ryan Howard standing still on strike 3, you guys get the Giants. I live outside of Philly, but by no means a baseball fan. I would love the hometown team win it, but how do you look at a called 3rd strike in that situation..

That was so fitting to the Rangers going to the World Series, striking out Arod looking, YES. Rangers in 5.

Damn Yankee
DRAFT SHARK

Postby Damn Yankee » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:31 am

homer wrote:
QuarterDMG wrote:

That was so fitting to the Rangers going to the World Series, striking out Arod looking, YES. Rangers in 5.

Don't be bitter...AROD has proven himself and then some.
If it wasn't for luck, I'd win every hand - Phil Helmuth

Return to “Non-Football Chat”