Bring Pliny To Texas

Any non-football topics: video games, movies, politics, chicks, poker, but be respectful.

Moderators: DS Jared, DSMarty

Celow
Great White

Bring Pliny To Texas

Postby Celow » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:57 pm

Ok, so you may or may not have ever tried one of the best beers made in America. It's my opinion, Pliny The Elder is the best beer made in America and I'm trying to get it in Texas. I created a little petition at http://www.BringPlinyToTexas.com to help convince the Russian River Brewing Company to make enough to sell in this state. I've got a Twitter account @BringPlinyTexas and a Facebook page set up as well. If you go to the site you can sign the petition and help us in our mission.
"And doing something at least once involving a waiting getaway car is the birthright of every American male." Lenny Pappano

DS Jared
Site Admin

Re: Bring Pliny To Texas

Postby DS Jared » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:22 pm

Ha! I've never had Pliny, and couldn't care less if it made its way to Texas. But this is hilarious! Petition signed.
Glad Tim Biakabatuka is out of the league.

mcghee3
DRAFT SHARK

Postby mcghee3 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:43 pm

Celow wrote:Ok, so you may or may not have ever tried one of the best beers made in America. It's my opinion, Pliny The Elder is the best beer made in America and I'm trying to get it in Texas. I created a little petition at http://www.BringPlinyToTexas.com to help convince the Russian River Brewing Company to make enough to sell in this state. I've got a Twitter account @BringPlinyTexas and a Facebook page set up as well. If you go to the site you can sign the petition and help us in our mission.

I've got one in the fridge at home that I traded a KBS for.
Think I'm cracking it open tonight.

Hornsfan78
DRAFT SHARK

Postby Hornsfan78 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:18 am

Celow wrote:Ok, so you may or may not have ever tried one of the best beers made in America. It's my opinion, Pliny The Elder is the best beer made in America and I'm trying to get it in Texas. I created a little petition at http://www.BringPlinyToTexas.com to help convince the Russian River Brewing Company to make enough to sell in this state. I've got a Twitter account @BringPlinyTexas and a Facebook page set up as well. If you go to the site you can sign the petition and help us in our mission.

Dude, just go get a 12-pack of Shiner Bock and call it a day!
2016 Champion 9 Hot Dogs & a Taco and DS Keeper League
9 Hot Dogs & a Taco
10 Team Keeper league
'17 Draft Round (x) *=Keepers
QBs: R Wilson (4), A Luck (14)
RBs:*Da Johnson (18) *E Elliott (1) *J Howard (20) R Kelly (6) C Carson (13) A Kamara (16) J Allen (WW)
WRs: *K Benjamin (19) A Cooper (2) G Tate (3) D Jax (5) Ty Williams (8) J Maclin (9) C Coleman (10)
TE: *T Kelce (7)

Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, Flex, TE, DEF, K
1pt per 10 ru/re 25 pa; All TD's 6pts

Celow
Great White

Postby Celow » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:56 pm

Hornsfan78 wrote:

Dude, just go get a 12-pack of Shiner Bock and call it a day!

Shiner Bock can't hold a candle to Pliny The Elder. That's not saying anything bad about Shiner though, just that Pliny is that good.
"And doing something at least once involving a waiting getaway car is the birthright of every American male." Lenny Pappano

Mr Cowboy
Tiger Shark

Postby Mr Cowboy » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:43 pm

Us northern boys will take Shiner anyday..
Fantasy Sports Writer: TheFantasyFix.com

Cancer Survivor. Live each day like its your last ! God Bless...

Return to “Non-Football Chat”