Need A Drafter - Upper Darby PA

League announcements, invites, office pools, Vegas lines, all recreational of course.

Moderators: DS Jared, DSMarty

Murph1969
Rookie

Need A Drafter - Upper Darby PA

Postby Murph1969 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:17 am

Short Version. I need someone to draft for me THIS Saturday (25th) in Upper Darby, PA. We do not online draft and I'm in a jam. After 21 years I am missing my first draft.

It's a 14 team league with bikini girl helpers, draft boards, private hall, podium & microphone, kegs of beer, pizza, snacks, full bar downstairs if needed. We use a modified snake draft. I have the 13th pick in the first round.

1. I'll cover the Draft Day costs (execpt for mixed drinks downstairs)
2. You can pick 100% yourself or rely on me with supplied list or texting (preferred).
3. You have to be 21.
4. Willing to negotiate for placing 1st thru 3rd.

Talk to me!
Murph

homer
DRAFT SHARK

Re: Need A Drafter - Upper Darby PA

Postby homer » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:02 pm

Would love to help out, but I line in Dallas and it would cost you a plan ticket(round trip). No way a Cowboy fan is living in PA. lol

Murph1969
Rookie

Postby Murph1969 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:17 pm

Thanks for the thought. Yeah a plane ticket would be excessive for a drafter. You'd be surprised how many Cowboy fans live in Philly.....they usually feel brave enough to speak up only after a Cowboy win :)

omiller315
DRAFT SHARK

Postby omiller315 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:41 pm

Murph1969 wrote:Thanks for the thought. Yeah a plane ticket would be excessive for a drafter. You'd be surprised how many Cowboy fans live in Philly.....they usually feel brave enough to speak up only after a Cowboy win :)

Wish I could help. I am in Berks county but have a draft tomorrow. The bikini girl helpers would be worth the hour drive :)

Return to “Leagues/Contests/Pick 'em”