Commish looking for a $ League

League announcements, invites, office pools, Vegas lines, all recreational of course.

Moderators: DS Jared, DSMarty

machine head
Blue Shark

Commish looking for a $ League

Postby machine head » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:39 am

Hey Sharks,

I've been a commissioner of a league for 14 years and we've been patching it together the last two years. A few good owners have been hit by the economic times, out of work, etc.

Long and short, I've decided it is time to shut 'er down. Looking for a $ league if anyone has an opening. Hoping for something in the $100-250 entry range. Interested in just about any format. If anyone had a spot, let me know.

Thanks!
Fantasy Player - passing down the love of fantasy football to my son so the next generation can enjoy the greatest hobby in the world.

machine head
Blue Shark

Re: Commish looking for a $ League

Postby machine head » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:31 pm

Wanted to bump this. A little desperate as I live in Iowa so I cannot play online $ leagues. I'm very active and would be reliable long term.
Fantasy Player - passing down the love of fantasy football to my son so the next generation can enjoy the greatest hobby in the world.

Fantasy Guru
Tiger Shark

Re: Commish looking for a $ League

Postby Fantasy Guru » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:04 pm

I'm trying to start a DraftSharks Fantasy Football League using CBS Sports. If you are interested, let me know. Right now, it's just me :lol: , but if you have any buddies that would be interested, I'd really like to get this up and running. I'd also consider a "co-commissioner" type approach as I'm already the Commissioner in three other leagues.

Return to “Leagues/Contests/Pick 'em”