Draft Sharks Keeper League Looking for new owner(s)

League announcements, invites, office pools, Vegas lines, all recreational of course.

Moderators: DS Jared, DSMarty

skiballs68
DRAFT SHARK

Draft Sharks Keeper League Looking for new owner(s)

Postby skiballs68 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:27 pm

The DS Keeper League has at least one opening for a new owner this year. There could be more, as I haven't yet heard back from all the 2016 participants.

The team open for adoption is "Oh Captain, My Captain" You can review it here:
http://www69.myfantasyleague.com/2016/o ... 37550&O=07

League rules are listed in detail in the DS Keeper League thread here in the forums. In short, you may keep up to 5 players. Draft cost as follows:
If players was drafted last year, you can keep for same round cost. If player was a keeper in previous year, then cost is last year +2 rounds. So a 4th round keep costs a 2nd round pick this year. Players acquired via WW, cost a 10th round pick.

skiballs68
DRAFT SHARK

Re: Draft Sharks Keeper League Looking for new owner(s)

Postby skiballs68 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:49 pm

We actually have two vacancies at this time. The other orphaned team is "U.S. Americans". Link to the league is provided in the previous comment. Reach out here if you''re interested.

ProfPoobah
Rookie

Postby ProfPoobah » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:18 pm

I might be interested in one of those teams, ski. Should I message you?

skiballs68
DRAFT SHARK

Postby skiballs68 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:30 pm

ProfPoobah wrote:I might be interested in one of those teams, ski. Should I message you?

Absolutely! Although I don't see any sort of private message function on the forum anymore? I'm trying to avoid sharing my email address here. I'm on Twitter, so maybe we can use the DM feature there? My Twitter account is @skiballs68

ProfPoobah
Rookie

Postby ProfPoobah » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:54 pm

Yeah, I saw the message on the other board about us losing PM abilities here. I respect the e-mail decision, but I am not part of the Twitterverse. Open to other ideas. Maybe Jared (or whichever DSer is in charge of our membership information) could have our respective information sent to the other, offsite? *shrug*

I read the rules and settings, and just wanted to go over how a new owner joins, what team gets assigned to what new owner, when draft order is chosen and when the draft is, and get a couple of questions answered to make sure I understand everything.

skiballs68
DRAFT SHARK

Postby skiballs68 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:27 pm

ProfPoobah wrote:Yeah, I saw the message on the other board about us losing PM abilities here. I respect the e-mail decision, but I am not part of the Twitterverse. Open to other ideas. Maybe Jared (or whichever DSer is in charge of our membership information) could have our respective information sent to the other, offsite? *shrug*

I read the rules and settings, and just wanted to go over how a new owner joins, what team gets assigned to what new owner, when draft order is chosen and when the draft is, and get a couple of questions answered to make sure I understand everything.

Jared gave me your email. I just sent you a note, so we can work out those questions.

Fantasy Guru
Tiger Shark

Postby Fantasy Guru » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:36 am

I'm interested should you have any openings. I've been playing fantasy football since 1995 and currently run two leagues. Keep me posted.

skiballs68
DRAFT SHARK

Postby skiballs68 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:39 pm

Fantasy Guru wrote:I'm interested should you have any openings. I've been playing fantasy football since 1995 and currently run two leagues. Keep me posted.

Sounds great! I asked DS Jared to send me your email address so I can contact you directly. The Forum has no private message function right now. I hope we can make this happen.

Fantasy Guru
Tiger Shark

Postby Fantasy Guru » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:46 am

I'll keep an eye out for an email from you.......

Hornsfan78
DRAFT SHARK

Postby Hornsfan78 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:55 pm

YEA! I can't wait to defend my title!
2016 Champion 9 Hot Dogs & a Taco and DS Keeper League
9 Hot Dogs & a Taco
10 Team Keeper league
'17 Draft Round (x) *=Keepers
QBs: R Wilson (4),
RBs:*Da Johnson (18) *E Elliott (1) *J Howard (20) A Kamara (16) Rawls (WW) Darkwa (WW) Burkhead (WW)
Woodhead (WW) C Carson (WW)
WRs: *K Benjamin (19) A Cooper (2) G Tate (3) D Jax (5) J Doctson (WW) C Davis (WW) C Coleman (WW)
TE: *T Kelce (7)

Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, Flex, TE, DEF, K
1pt per 10 ru/re 25 pa; All TD's 6pts

skiballs68
DRAFT SHARK

Postby skiballs68 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:37 pm

Hornsfan78 wrote:YEA! I can't wait to defend my title!

NOBODY WAS TALKING TO YOU, BILL!!

Return to “Leagues/Contests/Pick 'em”