#1 in points = money for me!

Keep your scrums, grumbling, and vents here (but be civil). Or just be happy and beat your chest!

Moderators: DS Jared, DSMarty

atgrey
Blue Shark

#1 in points = money for me!

Postby atgrey » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:02 pm

Thanks DS!

Finished #2 with a first round bye in the playoffs. Plus, finishing with the most points on the season means I got my money back already.

Just felt the need to share, since this site and this board helped a ton.

CrackedAces
DRAFT SHARK

Re: #1 in points = money for me!

Postby CrackedAces » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:12 am

atgrey
Blue Shark

Postby atgrey » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:39 pm

haha, thanks Aces

TigerJoe
Blue Shark

Postby TigerJoe » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:15 pm

Nice going

cowboybob
Blue Shark

Postby cowboybob » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:08 pm

Good job AT! I'm in 3 leagues and I share your gratitude toward DS. #1 seed in league #1, #2 seed in league #2, and...the wreck caused by drafting Rice and SJax 1/2 in league #3. The rankings, draft advice, replies to questions, and most helpful was just reading the posts and gleaning gems from guys who I came to really respect and trust in their opinions.

Actually, even in the league where I stumbled in the draft, I was within a few pts on the last matchup of securing a playoff spot just by fixes, starting or sitting, and duct tape gleaned from this site. One thing I keep thinking about was all the debate questioning DS's love of Pierre early in the year. At first it looked like DS had really over-hyped him, but he really bailed me out in weeks later in the season. One of those late round picks that really came in handy as a plug and play during the bye weeks.

QuarterDMG
DRAFT SHARK

Postby QuarterDMG » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:56 am

Nice job, AT! I finally caught the year long leader in points in my league last week only to have the team with the 3rd most points put up a league record 206.9 and pass me for most points. :shock:

atgrey
Blue Shark

Postby atgrey » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:34 pm

QuarterDMG wrote:Nice job, AT! I finally caught the year long leader in points in my league last week only to have the team with the 3rd most points put up a league record 206.9 and pass me for most points. :shock:

Ouch, that's gotta sting.

Thanks guys. Made it to the championship in this league and another (thank you Justin Tucker). Thats 5 leagues, 4 playoff/semi final appearances, and 2 championship games. Time to bring home both trophies!!

That is, if I can beat JChaz. Opponent has him in both leagues :(

QuarterDMG
DRAFT SHARK

Postby QuarterDMG » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:51 pm

atgrey wrote:Ouch, that's gotta sting.

Thanks guys. Made it to the championship in this league and another (thank you Justin Tucker). Thats 5 leagues, 4 playoff/semi final appearances, and 2 championship games. Time to bring home both trophies!!

That is, if I can beat JChaz. Opponent has him in both leagues :(

Not as bad as losing in my big money league this week by 2.7 and another by 3.5. Of course I easily outscored both teams in the other semifinal in both leagues.

fordsvtcobra
Rookie

Postby fordsvtcobra » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:16 pm

Nice work!

Return to “*Mad* or *Glad* Thread”