thank you, Justin Tucker!

Keep your scrums, grumbling, and vents here (but be civil). Or just be happy and beat your chest!

Moderators: DS Jared, DSMarty

docjr03
DRAFT SHARK

thank you, Justin Tucker!

Postby docjr03 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:47 am

He mentioned after the game how all his field goals helped his fantasy team and all those who owned him...and he sure helped mine as he scored almost as many points as Stafford/Johnson did put together! I may just be the only fantasy owner that beat a JChaz owner this week, and I had benched Kendall Wright for Ray Rice, too. Better to be lucky than good, I guess!
12 team, .75PPR, 1pp10 yd ru, 1pp 8yd rec
1 QB Fitzgerald
2 RB Foster, Gio, R. Bush, Hyde, Blue
2 WR Dez, Cobb, Moncrief
1 TE Rudolph, D. Allen, Cameron
1 WR/RB K. Allen
1 WR/TE K. Stills
K Bailey
Def: streaming

Hornsfan78
DRAFT SHARK

Re: thank you, Justin Tucker!

Postby Hornsfan78 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:09 pm

docjr03 wrote:He mentioned after the game how all his field goals helped his fantasy team and all those who owned him...and he sure helped mine as he scored almost as many points as Stafford/Johnson did put together! I may just be the only fantasy owner that beat a JChaz owner this week, and I had benched Kendall Wright for Ray Rice, too. Better to be lucky than good, I guess!

In 2 of the 3 leagues I am involved with, the JChaz owner LOST this week. You beat Jared and my son lost in the league that my team in my sig is in. He also had AP and MJD out and the rest of his team crapped the bed.
2016 Champion 9 Hot Dogs & a Taco and DS Keeper League
9 Hot Dogs & a Taco
10 Team Keeper league
'17 Draft Round (x) *=Keepers
QBs: R Wilson (4), A Luck (14)
RBs:*Da Johnson (18) *E Elliott (1) *J Howard (20) R Kelly (6) C Carson (13) A Kamara (16) J Allen (WW)
WRs: *K Benjamin (19) A Cooper (2) G Tate (3) D Jax (5) Ty Williams (8) J Maclin (9) C Coleman (10)
TE: *T Kelce (7)

Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, Flex, TE, DEF, K
1pt per 10 ru/re 25 pa; All TD's 6pts

Return to “*Mad* or *Glad* Thread”