I hate Andy Reid

Keep your scrums, grumbling, and vents here (but be civil). Or just be happy and beat your chest!

Moderators: DS Jared, DSMarty

8eights
Blue Shark

I hate Andy Reid

Postby 8eights » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:55 pm

I live in KC, but hate the chiefs. Got knocked out of playoffs in 2 leagues because of J Charles. How stupid do you have to be to keep your number one offensive weapon in the game when you are up by 4 TDs? And he did it 2 weeks in a row. If I run into him here in town, I'm gonna hold him down and wax his upper lip. Luckily all the locals are betting like crazy the Chiefs win the superbowl. Are they forgetting the Quiefs have only beaten 2 teams with a winning record? I'm gonna clean up on their stupidity...

omiller315
DRAFT SHARK

Re: I hate Andy Reid

Postby omiller315 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:03 pm

8eights wrote:I live in KC, but hate the chiefs. Got knocked out of playoffs in 2 leagues because of J Charles. How stupid do you have to be to keep your number one offensive weapon in the game when you are up by 4 TDs? And he did it 2 weeks in a row. If I run into him here in town, I'm gonna hold him down and wax his upper lip. Luckily all the locals are betting like crazy the Chiefs win the superbowl. Are they forgetting the Quiefs have only beaten 2 teams with a winning record? I'm gonna clean up on their stupidity...

Are you near RG Lounge(Bar Code) that was on Bar Rescue? I get a kick out of that show eventhough I know it is all scripted. I saw it was close to the stadiums and wondered if they got any football/baseball guys in there. Maybe Andy Reid will be there.

Return to “*Mad* or *Glad* Thread”