Finally a *GLAD* thread

Keep your scrums, grumbling, and vents here (but be civil). Or just be happy and beat your chest!

Moderators: DS Jared, DSMarty

plectrumura
Reef Shark

Finally a *GLAD* thread

Postby plectrumura » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:23 pm

So I gambled a lot this week and oh boy is it paying off so far. This will get me back to .500 in my big money league.

Started Joe Flacco, TY Hilton, Jordan Cameron, and Texans D/ST this week and every one of them is putting up numbers in what is primarily a TD league (points every 20 yards rushing/receiving and 50 yards passing, with bonus points for long TDs).

This wasn't exactly brilliant management on my part. Just about everyone else is injured. However, I did have to talk myself out of starting Riley Cooper over Cameron given how awful he's been so far this year (I'm going with 2 TEs this week, because I have Bennett as well). Flacco wasn't clear cut either because he and my other QB (Tannehill) have both looked kind of shabby. However, I'm a Bucs fan so it was an emotional hedge for me since I figured they'd get blown out.

Anyways, that's enough chest thumping for now. Hope you guys are having an equally awesome Sunday.

Return to “*Mad* or *Glad* Thread”