Lacy

Keep your scrums, grumbling, and vents here (but be civil). Or just be happy and beat your chest!

Moderators: DS Jared, DSMarty

TigerJoe
Blue Shark

Lacy

Postby TigerJoe » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:03 pm

2 carries for 9 yds.?????? in first half. Thanks again DS for promoting this piece of garbage in every format. B U S T

Should have and would have played Dion Lewis over him, but yet again every time I read DS' take on Lacy's "breakout" game, it shrivels up like a stack of dimes. He is benched until further notice. Unbelievable.

TigerJoe
Blue Shark

Re: Lacy

Postby TigerJoe » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:14 pm

Oh, I'm sorry. 2 carries for 3, count' em 3 YARDS!

Warrior17
Rookie

Postby Warrior17 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:54 am

I 100% agree with this. I realize his ankle is at less than 100% though. Lacy is just killing me week after week. Hopefully the Packers upcoming bye week will help them to get healthy and ready to kick ass! I don't know what to do, I guess just keep him and hope for the best. What would you do if you had Lacy on your team and used your 1st or 2nd round draft pick on? I think the Packers should have just sat Lacy today and then hope he will come out and be ready to kick ass after the bye. Do you think Lacy can turn things around or? :?

TigerJoe
Blue Shark

Postby TigerJoe » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:44 pm

I would hope after the bye he would be in a better state w/ his ankle. Here's the deal though that I don't understand. There aren't big-time negative reports about him during the week through practices that makes anyone believe that he is hobbled in an extreme fashion. Heck he didn't even have as much as a Probable listing this week, so I was under the assumption that he was at full health! If you look at him, and I know he has always been a heavier RB, he seems to have put on about 20 pounds since last year. I don't know offhand what his listed weight is, but it is prob. wrong. He looks like a slow, stubby O-lineman out there. Every time he has a run play, it's 2 yds. and a cloud of dust off guard. They aren't even using him in those awesome screen plays he was known for the past couple of years. I currently have no faith in starting him from this point, as he is one of MANY people that are killing my squad at this point. I DO know, however, that if I put him on the bench, that would be the game he breaks out!!! That's the way this fantasy crap works. So I just blindly follow all the advice and end up with these single-digit outputs from my 2nd round BUST pick. He's a 2-year wonder, that's all. Going to pick up Starks this week if I can. Not going to drop him, but he is on my bench until further notice. I don't care about any "glowing" positive matchups with Lacy until he proves he is worthy again. I'd rather take 10-12 points from a lesser-known name than suffer through goose-eggs or 8 points from Lacy.

Return to “*Mad* or *Glad* Thread”