D.Thomas( Den/ WR)

Post all NFL, fantasy team or roster-related polls here. A new room just for polling!

Moderators: DS Jared, DSMarty

D.Thomas( Den/ WR)

Postby kfor » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:24 pm

What players would you offer?

Re: D.Thomas( Den/ WR)

Postby yoooitsjoee » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:46 pm

Eh, Idk im afraid of him this year. Id trade a RB3 max for him :S

Re: D.Thomas( Den/ WR)

Postby Sean1022 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:25 am

yoooitsjoee wrote:Eh, Idk im afraid of him this year. Id trade a RB3 max for him :S

agreed. If your looking for a #3 WR then don't offer more than a bench rb who might start on the other squad. It would help to list the rosters of the teams involved.
teams 1 and 2 - 1 pt 10 yds rushing/rec, 1 ppr, 6 td, 1 pt 25 yds passing, 4 tds

Team 1 (10 team) - start 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te
qb: Brady, Wentz
rb: Dalvin Cook, B. Powell, J. White, A. Kamara
wr: Green, M. Thomas, B. Cooks, S. Diggs, T. Williams, JJ Nelson
te: Ertz, Doyle

team 2(10 team) - start 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 flex (rb, wr, te)
qb: Mariota, Wilson
Rb: D. Murray, Fournette, D. Henry, Riddick
wr: A. Brown, K. Allen, S. Diggs, Crowder
te: stream

iloveshowingus record

Postby Chaturbate-suify » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:40 am

indulge in my ass for 5 minutes as i tease, grind, & jiggle for you. you're welcome
What a good girl! whatch this sexy dirty custom as I play in Candyland and sit on cake... ohhh and cant forget the PIE
I love the different ways I get to wear the masks you got me! That last play session we did where I wore both the Dr. Mask and the gas mask gave me the greatest sensation when I was breathing in and out. So wonderful. Today I wanted to do it again, and film it so we could forever remember the experience!

Nurse Lara has her Patient oh her gyn chair for a anal and urethral health check.His anus and urinary tract are checked thoroughly,and his urethra is stretched with a sound to ensure that his squirts have high pressure in future
Watch me as I get dirty in the bathtub. I start off by playing around in the water and then I start touching myself. I bring myself to orgasm using only my hand.
It’s so nice to come home to visit with just you, Dad. I am a little bummed that Mom isn’t here, though. What did you find in your room? My old uniform? Why was it in there? Of course I’ll try it on for you, but…aren’t you going to leave the room?I strip out of my pants and put on the slutty stockings, extremely short skirt, and hair bow that you’ve found. Luckily I’m already wearing heels that kinda go with the outfit and I can easily tie up my shirt like I used to, but…this outfit seems sluttier than it did in high school. I don’t remember the skirt being so very short or the stockings being trimmed with lace. I start to feel kinda sexual wearing this in front of my Dad. In fact, it really makes me want to suck your c---

He found out I spent too much money and decided to punish me..a lot of face f---ing, spanking, light bondage.. and a good ole fashion cumshot
All she wears is black and shes obsessed with her own ass! Yes Im talking about me, I absolutely love playing with my ass. Making it clap, giggle, smack...its so soft. But I know you dont blame me. You're here for similar interests. You happen to love watching me shake and clap my ass cheeks/phat thighs. 5 minutes alone with your Big Goth Booty Queen and you'll be harder than ever before
Tequila tears up a bible while telling you how to desicrate it, her body is all you need to worship now. She uses a crucifix dildo to f--- herself and taste her own goddess juices convincing you to cum in your bible let it stick together. Worship my body

Return to “Polls, Polls, Polls”