Reggie Bush or Willie Parker: Who would you pick in a PPR

Post all NFL, fantasy team or roster-related polls here. A new room just for polling!

Moderators: DS Jared, DSMarty

Who would you pick with the 6th pick?

Willie Parker
13%
Reggie Bush
88%

Total votes: 24

maddog
DRAFT SHARK

Reggie Bush or Willie Parker: Who would you pick in a PPR

Postby maddog » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:08 pm

I have the 6th pick in my draft in a 12 team league with PPR. If LJ truly holds out Im thinking Im going to lose out on Addai. Who would you guys pick with the 6th pick. I love both Bush and Parker.

Bush & Parker seem like clones of each other who entered the NFL through totally different paths. Im just thinking if McAllisters knee falls apart Bush could finish as the #1 RB in a PPR. He is already 7 or 8 and thats sharing carries with McAllister.

Parker has proven himself and it hands down the #1 RB in Pittsburgh with no direct threat of anyone stealing carries.

rwood37
DRAFT SHARK

Postby rwood37 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:16 pm

I'd take Bush and not think twice. To me, it doesn't matter if he shares carries as he'll catch 90 balls. If his second half of last year is any indication of things to come, Reggie has a chance to catch 90 balls, collect 1,800+ all purpose yards and double digit TDs.

I like Parker but don't feel he'll get the benefit of the PPR wrinkle here (at least not nearly to the extent of Bush).

JYD
DRAFT SHARK

Postby JYD » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:44 pm

rwood37 wrote:I'd take Bush and not think twice. To me, it doesn't matter if he shares carries as he'll catch 90 balls. If his second half of last year is any indication of things to come, Reggie has a chance to catch 90 balls, collect 1,800+ all purpose yards and double digit TDs.

I like Parker but don't feel he'll get the benefit of the PPR wrinkle here (at least not nearly to the extent of Bush).

Right on target...Image
"People aren't used to this in Kansas City. Get over it, it happens, it's called life,'' -- Herm Edwards
Gee and all this time we thought it was bad coaching.

Valhalla
Blue Shark

Postby Valhalla » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:38 pm

My vote and kudos to Bush as well. Barring a major injury the guy will probably be all world.
HangEm' High 2005 FFL Champion

Derek Anderson in purple 2008!

Larry Fitzgerald in purple 2008!

BabaORiley
DRAFT SHARK

Postby BabaORiley » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:49 pm

In a PPR league, I go with Bush. In a non-PPR league, I think it's a toss up, but with Pitt spreading the offense a little bit more, I think Parker could have a huge season. In a non-PPR league, I'd have to give a slight edge to FWP.
2013-2014 Pick 5 YTD: 29-36
Week 13: 2-3

maddog
DRAFT SHARK

Postby maddog » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:16 pm

Im shocked with the overwhelming votes for Bush over Parker. Im dreaming of McAllister retiring after Week 1 because I would never want to wish injury on any player!!

Hollywood
DRAFT SHARK

Postby Hollywood » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:57 am

Bush...In a ppr league, he's like a good WR that may also get you 500-700 yards rushing plus 5-8 td's.

Old School
DRAFT SHARK

Postby Old School » Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:49 am

Parker is the better Running back, yet Bush is the more complete weapon. Even if for a futile 49 yards, Bush could net you 9 - 10 receptions in one week ! A PPR monster. Willie totally disappears vs. tough opponents without even a couple catches sometimes. Reggie by a nose due to cheap points gathered by constant receptions.
Can a dying member of the undefeated Dolphins PLEASE Nancy Kerrigan Brady on his way out of practice ? Or Jack Ruby him. Whatever's available to you.

Return to “Polls, Polls, Polls”