Vet Poll #4 DeShaun Foster

Post all NFL, fantasy team or roster-related polls here. A new room just for polling!

Moderators: DS Jared, DSMarty

DeShaun Foster. Fate of this vet ?

1,000+ yards, 6+ TDs + keep Williams at bay again.
10%
Mediocre. Free agent or cut in '08, but starts elsewhere.
15%
2 more years as RBBC starter. Decent not great flex-play.
15%
Hurt again, DeAngelo's job by Halloween.
60%

Total votes: 20

Old School
DRAFT SHARK

Vet Poll #4 DeShaun Foster

Postby Old School » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:20 am

Sorry to bring up the name that has caused so many of you pain. Fact stands if the season started tomorrow he'd be carrying the rock for Fox and Carolina. Can catch pretty well too. Too bad he can't play Atlanta 16 times every year. Like Taylor he has the misfortune of having an explosive youngster behind him and has had many injury problems ( though not last year ! ). His contract could make him a free agent soon and possibly a starter elsewhere if the situation permits.

He will drop far in drafts due to his having burned so many owners. Fox is awfully loyal. As long as he produces and stays healthy he may give DeAngelo owners fits.

DeShaun Foster

Years as starter: 2 1/2
1,000 yard rushing seasons: 0
10+ TD seasons : 0
Max reception season: 34
Can a dying member of the undefeated Dolphins PLEASE Nancy Kerrigan Brady on his way out of practice ? Or Jack Ruby him. Whatever's available to you.

Old School
DRAFT SHARK

Postby Old School » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:22 am

Foster and Williams suffer together in a boring RBBC. It's hard to play either, but Foster is the slight better play in '07 and Williams becomes the play in '08.

With Fox and Carolina, who the hell knows after that. :?
Can a dying member of the undefeated Dolphins PLEASE Nancy Kerrigan Brady on his way out of practice ? Or Jack Ruby him. Whatever's available to you.

Hollywood
DRAFT SHARK

Postby Hollywood » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:43 am

Foster will be a team's #3 next year.

Dom1964
DRAFT SHARK

Postby Dom1964 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:04 am

I had high hopes for Foster, but he just seems destined to be one of those guys that, primarily due to injury, never quite lives up to the expectation... wouldnt surprise me if he "retired" early.
the opinion expressed above is for entertainment purposes only and is in no way meant to imply that I know what the Hell I am talking about!

tomtom
DRAFT SHARK

Postby tomtom » Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:14 am

Gonna go with hurt again, DeAngelo as the starter by Halloween.

Juggernaut
Rookie

Postby Juggernaut » Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:18 am

I see I went with the majority, I am not sure he will get hurt, but he will not be the starter by Halloween. That new running scheme is tailor made for Williams

ccorey12
Tiger Shark

Postby ccorey12 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:09 am

He's done. It's Deangelo's show and will be from now on. Pure talent, Foster could've been a beast in this league but just got hurt too damn much.

rocco
DRAFT SHARK

Postby rocco » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:24 pm

4 for me.......williams will make some noise.....
Joey Harrington, lead singer of the Foo Fighters

14 Team Dynasty,
Cutler, Jason campbell
LT, Westbrook, Perry, Jacobs, Moats, Turner, kenny irons, garret wolfe
Wayne, Housh, Parrish, Sin Moss, Stovall, Hackett, craig davis
LJ Smith, Utecht, Schoebel
Janikoski

Lonstertag
Reef Shark

Postby Lonstertag » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:53 pm

I think DeAngelo end up being THE MAN for Carolina this year, Foster will get some carries, but will be elsewhere in '08, & quite honestly that might not be a bad thing for him. IF he could stay healthy he could be a beast in the league as well, maybe a change of scenery would help him out. I just can't help but remember that playoff game against Philly 2 or 3 years ago (NFC Championship game when Caroline went to the Super Bowl wasn't it?), he played like a man in that one, his TD run late in the game was awesome.

I've thought every year this is the year he busts out, & stashed him on my roster just for that scenario, & it hasn't happened. Unless DeAngelo gets hit with the injury bug himself I don't see it this year either, but still think he's a talented player
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses."

"HIT IT!"

Return to “Polls, Polls, Polls”