Who do I drop from these three young studs???

Post all NFL, fantasy team or roster-related polls here. A new room just for polling!

Moderators: DS Jared, DSMarty

can keep only two of these;wyho to DROP!

WR Brandon Marshall
7%
RB Leon Washington
64%
WR Greg Jennings
29%

Total votes: 14

sw5709@bellsouth.net
Great White

Who do I drop from these three young studs???

Postby sw5709@bellsouth.net » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:47 pm

I can only keep TWO who do I DROP! I also have Cutler so I am leaning to Marshall as a "keep".
Joseph Hart, formerly of The VIEW, FF mag and web site. 1995 FFI Experts Poll Champs.
What I once used to do all night, now takes all night to do once

Dom1964
DRAFT SHARK

Re: Who do I drop from these three young studs???

Postby Dom1964 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:54 pm

sw5709@bellsouth.net wrote:I can only keep TWO who do I DROP! I also have Cutler so I am leaning to Marshall as a "keep".

whats the rest of the roster look like?
the opinion expressed above is for entertainment purposes only and is in no way meant to imply that I know what the Hell I am talking about!

sw5709@bellsouth.net
Great White

Postby sw5709@bellsouth.net » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:29 pm

CAP $220
Seven Keepers allowed maximum, Three minimum
Probale Keepers in bold.
Untouchables in Bold, Red

QB - J. Cutler $15
QB - T. Romo $11
RB - M. Barber $5/2

RB - L. Washington $5
RB - B. Jacobs $16
RB - M. Turner $10

RB - G. Wolfe $15
WR - M. Jenkins $3
WR - G. Jennings $7
WR - B. Stokley $5
WR - B. Marshall $5
WR - A. Toomer $1
TE - H. Miller $10
RB - M. Smith $16
K - M. Stover $1
QB - P. Rivers $1/2
WR - R. Davis $5
WR - Bry. Johnson $10
WR - D. Hagan $5
TE - O. Daniels $24
TE - B. Watson $18
RB - Mi. Robinson $9
Joseph Hart, formerly of The VIEW, FF mag and web site. 1995 FFI Experts Poll Champs.

TalkDoc
Great White

Postby TalkDoc » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:56 am

I would lean toward Marhsall and Jennings since both could be started, you could use the depth at WR, and I like your RBs. Marshall seems like the easiest call since you could get the combo with Cutler.
I'm just happy to be here.

Old School
DRAFT SHARK

Postby Old School » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:41 am

Your RB's scare me a little, But I'll agree to cut Leon loose. You're keeping two quality young WR's there. If Turner becomes what we all think you'll be good, but if.......
Can a dying member of the undefeated Dolphins PLEASE Nancy Kerrigan Brady on his way out of practice ? Or Jack Ruby him. Whatever's available to you.

Dom1964
DRAFT SHARK

Postby Dom1964 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:50 am

my vote is to cut Jennings...

even though you will be lean at wr, most teams will keep rb's, making more wr's available on draft day... you should be able to draft some servicable wr's and maintain your depth at rb
the opinion expressed above is for entertainment purposes only and is in no way meant to imply that I know what the Hell I am talking about!

sw5709@bellsouth.net
Great White

Postby sw5709@bellsouth.net » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:45 am

Dom1964 wrote:my vote is to cut Jennings...

even though you will be lean at wr, most teams will keep rb's, making more wr's available on draft day... you should be able to draft some servicable wr's and maintain your depth at rb

No one can stop me from bidding on him if I want him back at any given point....

Hollywood
DRAFT SHARK

Postby Hollywood » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:20 am

Tough call. I do think Leon will still be a nice bye week play and give you some added depth at RB. If there will be a nice mix of RB's and WR's, I'd maybe try to keep you team a little even and cut Leon. If most of the keepers are RB's as previously mentioned, I'd cut Jennings or Marshall. I do think both will put up similar/steady stats this year.

Dom1964
DRAFT SHARK

Postby Dom1964 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:49 am

sw5709@bellsouth.net wrote:
Dom1964 wrote:my vote is to cut Jennings...

No one can stop me from bidding on him if I want him back at any given point....

exactly, you have a good shot at getting him back without exposing your rb depth.

JYD
DRAFT SHARK

Postby JYD » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:34 am

I like Jennings and I think he'll build upon his rookie year nicely but I also agree that he's the guy to cut. Picking him back should be a cheaper proposition than picking up Leon.
"People aren't used to this in Kansas City. Get over it, it happens, it's called life,'' -- Herm Edwards
Gee and all this time we thought it was bad coaching.

sw5709@bellsouth.net
Great White

Postby sw5709@bellsouth.net » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:31 pm

JYD wrote:I like Jennings and I think he'll build upon his rookie year nicely but I also agree that he's the guy to cut. Picking him back should be a cheaper proposition than picking up Leon.

My thinking as well. No longer :?

Hollywood
DRAFT SHARK

Postby Hollywood » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:52 pm

JYD wrote:I like Jennings and I think he'll build upon his rookie year nicely but I also agree that he's the guy to cut. Picking him back should be a cheaper proposition than picking up Leon.

I'm not so sure. Where I agree that a RB will cost more than a WR, I think there are a lot of people out there that have downgraded Leon considerably with the signing of Jones. I'm not necessarily one of them. I think Leon will get touches similar to Bush and MJD, just not in a high-powered offense like theirs. I think the overall FF world views Marshall and Jennings as serious up-and-comers.

Return to “Polls, Polls, Polls”