Roethlisberger or Delhome ?

Post all NFL, fantasy team or roster-related polls here. A new room just for polling!

Moderators: DS Jared, DSMarty

Roethlisberer or Delhome

Poll ended at Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:06 am

Roethlisberger
87%
Delhome
13%

Total votes: 15

reaper1028
Rookie

Roethlisberger or Delhome ?

Postby reaper1028 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:06 am

If you had to use on one of these guys as you starter week in and week out who would it be?
Scoring sysetm:
1pt / 10 rush rec yds
1pt / 20 pass yds
6pts run rec td
4pts pass td
1 point per recepton

Old School
DRAFT SHARK

Postby Old School » Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:12 pm

Damn. That's a hard one. I stared at the two poll options for 2 minutes.

I have seen these two QB's more than any others over the years since they are the signal callers on my two favorite teams. They both should be ranked 7 - 12 by season's end.

I voted for Delhomme, because Roth's new head coach and OC still haven't showed me what their intentions are.

Smitty is a better fantasy WR than Ward and Parker can kill you with a huge game. No way Panthers run game kills Delhomme by stealing stats.

Delhomme by the slimmist of margins.
Can a dying member of the undefeated Dolphins PLEASE Nancy Kerrigan Brady on his way out of practice ? Or Jack Ruby him. Whatever's available to you.

Old School
DRAFT SHARK

Postby Old School » Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:14 pm

What's the difference between the Jake or Ben topic and the Ben or Jake topic slightly below this one on the board ??

:? :oops:
Can a dying member of the undefeated Dolphins PLEASE Nancy Kerrigan Brady on his way out of practice ? Or Jack Ruby him. Whatever's available to you.

SPEEDKILLS
DRAFT SHARK

Postby SPEEDKILLS » Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:30 pm

I think these two are close enough that the simple fact Roethlisberger is the franchise of the future and has no chance of being benched is enough to say Ben should win this one without any further overthinking.

reaper1028
Rookie

Postby reaper1028 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:00 pm

I think these two are close enough that the simple fact Roethlisberger is the franchise of the future and has no chance of being benched is enough to say Ben should win this one without any further overthinking.

Your overthinking comment really makes sense. It's the biggest fantasy pitfall I run into each year. I'm picking 2nd this year and looking to get a QB later on. After the first 2 fake games are done I wanted to re-evaluate these two guys as they should both be available after round 10 according to current ADP.
Scoring sysetm:
1pt / 10 rush rec yds
1pt / 20 pass yds
6pts run rec td
4pts pass td
1 point per recepton

Return to “Polls, Polls, Polls”