Any comments would be appreciated....

List all info needed for quick answers. Don't be mad if your post got moved here. You'll get more action.

Moderators: DS Jared, DSMarty

bradwentz
Tiger Shark

Any comments would be appreciated....

Postby bradwentz » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:02 pm

on my draft last night. The team is in my signature.
"Not everybody is a perfect person in this world. I mean, everyone does ... kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me. I just feel people need to give him a chance. I always looked up to Mike Vick and I always will because I still think he's one of the best quarterbacks to me and I just love Mike Vick." -Terrelle Pryor, The Ohio State University

bradwentz
Tiger Shark

Postby bradwentz » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:13 pm

Anybody? I know my team probably looks boring!
"Not everybody is a perfect person in this world. I mean, everyone does ... kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me. I just feel people need to give him a chance. I always looked up to Mike Vick and I always will because I still think he's one of the best quarterbacks to me and I just love Mike Vick." -Terrelle Pryor, The Ohio State University

Celow
Great White

Postby Celow » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:35 pm

If your QB's step up and perform well, then I think it's an excellent team. If both of them bust, you'll probably be trading some of your depth to help you out.
"And doing something at least once involving a waiting getaway car is the birthright of every American male." Lenny Pappano

bradwentz
Tiger Shark

Postby bradwentz » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:52 pm

Celow, you share my thoughts exactly. Kurt Warner and Jason Campbell are floating on the waivers. Shall I pick one of the up? If so who to drop?

Air Stich
DRAFT SHARK

Postby Air Stich » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:59 pm

It looks like you got some unreal value with your picks, even in a 10 team league. Did your draft go like this:

1. MB3
2. Reggie Wayne
3. MJD
4. Colston
5. Santonio
6. Parker

MJD, Colston should have been gone by the early 3rd, and Santonio by late 3rd/early 4th. You're pretty set at all positions aside from QB1 and I suspect that there are a few inexperienced managers in your league, so you should have no problem rolling to the playoffs.

Just keep listening to DS' advice.

Any opinions on my team would be appreciated.

http://www.draftsharks.com/subscribers/ ... hp?t=23471

Big Fish
Rookie

Postby Big Fish » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:06 pm

Same sentiments. RB and WR are stocked. Although QB is a question, you haven't played any games yet. Why would you drop players. You would have drafted them if thought they were better. Although Warner may be worth the pickup to start the season and see how Rodgers performs.
The final solution to a problem is the one at hand when time and money run out.

bradwentz
Tiger Shark

Postby bradwentz » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:31 pm

Thanks guys. Yes, Stich, you nailed my draft picks. I'm hoping either Kitna or Rodgers really steps up and becomes a top 7 QB. If that happens, then I really like my chances with this team.

Return to “Who Do I Start / Rate My Lineup”