Please read before asking who to start!!!

List all info needed for quick answers. Don't be mad if your post got moved here. You'll get more action.

Moderators: DS Jared, DSMarty

docjr03
DRAFT SHARK

Re: Please read before asking who to start!!!

Postby docjr03 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:27 am

booger wrote:
Hornsfan78 wrote:
CrackedAces wrote:[100% agree and I actually take it further. EVERY week is a must win. No one every sets their lineup, looks at it and says, "Man, I sure hope I LOSE this one!"

Every game I play, I want to knock the snot out of my oppo, whether it is week 1 or Championship Week.

I don't just want to win, I want to be high score every week. Hell, I want to be high score when I have a bye!

The two of you are out of your minds!!! I hate to win every week..lmao

EVERY WEEK IS A MUST WIN WEEK!!!!

Hornsfan, I was just in the ATX at a buddy's lake house on Travis...How depressing is that? It's been about three years since i've been on Lake Travis and WOW!!!! 100 feet down at his lake house. We use to have too walk down only 4 steps to get to the lake 5years ago, now we have to walk down 199 steps to get to the lake....man oh man!!!

I'll be back in the ATX on October 27th for Iron Man competition....

You're a damn triathlete? I so pictured you looking like Al Pacino sitting behind a desk with all kind of ff charts and graphs like your avatar...go figure. Oh, and I race bicycles...makes no sense to get off a perfectly good bike and do something horrible like run!
12 team, .75PPR, 1pp10 yd ru, 1pp 8yd rec
1 QB Fitzgerald
2 RB Foster, Gio, R. Bush, Hyde, Blue
2 WR Dez, Cobb, Moncrief
1 TE Rudolph, D. Allen, Cameron
1 WR/RB K. Allen
1 WR/TE K. Stills
K Bailey
Def: streaming

Hornsfan78
DRAFT SHARK

Re: Please read before asking who to start!!!

Postby Hornsfan78 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:35 pm

booger wrote:
Hornsfan78 wrote:
CrackedAces wrote:[100% agree and I actually take it further. EVERY week is a must win. No one every sets their lineup, looks at it and says, "Man, I sure hope I LOSE this one!"

Every game I play, I want to knock the snot out of my oppo, whether it is week 1 or Championship Week.

I don't just want to win, I want to be high score every week. Hell, I want to be high score when I have a bye!

The two of you are out of your minds!!! I hate to win every week..lmao

EVERY WEEK IS A MUST WIN WEEK!!!!

Hornsfan, I was just in the ATX at a buddy's lake house on Travis...How depressing is that? It's been about three years since i've been on Lake Travis and WOW!!!! 100 feet down at his lake house. We use to have too walk down only 4 steps to get to the lake 5years ago, now we have to walk down 199 steps to get to the lake....man oh man!!!

I'll be back in the ATX on October 27th for Iron Man competition....

Sorry I didn't see this earlier - yes Lake Travis is depressing. I haven't been on it in years. GL in the Iron Man!
2016 Champion 9 Hot Dogs & a Taco and DS Keeper League
9 Hot Dogs & a Taco
10 Team Keeper league
'17 Draft Round (x) *=Keepers
QBs: R Wilson (4), A Luck (14)
RBs:*Da Johnson (18) *E Elliott (1) *J Howard (20) R Kelly (6) C Carson (13) A Kamara (16) J Allen (WW)
WRs: *K Benjamin (19) A Cooper (2) G Tate (3) D Jax (5) Ty Williams (8) J Maclin (9) C Coleman (10)
TE: *T Kelce (7)

Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, Flex, TE, DEF, K
1pt per 10 ru/re 25 pa; All TD's 6pts

dezzy92
Reef Shark

Flex spot for week 5

Postby dezzy92 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:52 pm

Flex spot for week 5 ppr league.

Brandin Cooks vs Tampa Bay
Marques Colston vs Tampa Bay
Antonio Gates vs Jets
Brian Quick @ Philadelphia