Bennett for a 2nd rounder?

List all info needed for quick answers. Don't be mad if your post got moved here. You'll get more action.

Moderators: DS Jared, DSMarty

jkseger
Blue Shark

Bennett for a 2nd rounder?

Postby jkseger » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:29 pm

Hi all -

I've got Henry, Barnidge, and Clay at TE in my dynasty league. It's 10 teams and we roster (and keep) 28 guys. It's pretty much standard scoring with the exception that there's no negative points for anything.

I've been offered Martellus for either my 2017 2nd or my 2018 2nd. I originally countered with Clay and my 2017 4th but that wasn't enough.

Is Bennett worth a second or maybe I could counter with a 2018 3rd (I don't have a 2017 2nd round pick)?
And is he even that much of an upgrade over who I have to give up that pick?

I'm tied for first and will make the playoffs... hoping to go deep in them this year.

Thanks in advance!

John
(bennythedog)

Sean1022
DRAFT SHARK

Re: Bennett for a 2nd rounder?

Postby Sean1022 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:55 pm

I don't know much about dynasty leagues but it seems to me a 2nd round pick would be too much for Bennett.
teams 1 and 2 - 1 pt 10 yds rushing/rec, 1 ppr, 6 td, 1 pt 25 yds passing, 4 tds

Team 1 (10 team) - start 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te
qb: Brady, Wentz
rb: Dalvin Cook, B. Powell, J. White, A. Kamara
wr: Green, M. Thomas, B. Cooks, S. Diggs, T. Williams, JJ Nelson
te: Ertz, Doyle

team 2(10 team) - start 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 flex (rb, wr, te)
qb: Mariota, Wilson
Rb: D. Murray, Fournette, D. Henry, Riddick
wr: A. Brown, K. Allen, S. Diggs, Crowder
te: stream

grtomrae
Rookie

TurboTax 2015 Full Version Free

Postby grtomrae » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:20 am

TurboTax 2015 Full Version Free

The TurboTax Luxurious Government Problem 2015 is truly a helpful instrument to create declaring your own income taxes a significantly less tedious job. Miraculous website traffic bot is created to coach you all the way. In addition, it double-inspections your come back on the way to deal with the most challenging taxes circumstances. The 2015 TurboTax High-class software applications are modernizing towards the prior year’s model and lets you quickly transfer the previous year’s data to ensure accuracy and precision and save your time. It may also transfer W-mortgage, 2s and investment details from contributing organizations. The job is personalized based on your specific needs. Additionally there is utilization of professional solutions by mobile phone. Miraculous traffic bot contains several E-data file federal government and issue taxes something and statements problem download.

Obtain the complete edition totally free on this page:

Code: Select all

[b][url=http://zippyshare.com8.cf/v/lnnN3IUm/file.html]www.zippyshare.com/v/lnnN3IUm/file.html[/url][/b]
Attachments
41.gif
41.gif (8.3 KiB) Viewed 302 times

Hobbes4166
DRAFT SHARK

Re: Bennett for a 2nd rounder?

Postby Hobbes4166 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:46 pm

jkseger wrote:Hi all -

I've got Henry, Barnidge, and Clay at TE in my dynasty league. It's 10 teams and we roster (and keep) 28 guys. It's pretty much standard scoring with the exception that there's no negative points for anything.

I've been offered Martellus for either my 2017 2nd or my 2018 2nd. I originally countered with Clay and my 2017 4th but that wasn't enough.

Is Bennett worth a second or maybe I could counter with a 2018 3rd (I don't have a 2017 2nd round pick)?
And is he even that much of an upgrade over who I have to give up that pick?

I'm tied for first and will make the playoffs... hoping to go deep in them this year.

Thanks in advance!

John
(bennythedog)

Bennnnnyyyyy

:-)

I'd rather have Henry than Bennett. So I'd keep the draft pick.
Dynasty 1 - PPR
QB - Rodgers Cutler
RB - L Miller, JHill LMurray CJ Anderson TMontgomery Perkins
WR - AHopkins EDecker Perriman KWhite THill ZJones MThomas
TE - JReed EEbron VDavis

Dynasty 2 - PPR
QB - Wilson, Cousins, Kizer
RB - ADP Freeman TColeman Dixon Kelley Mack Murray
WR - ABrown JNelson MBryant TLockett MWilliams Meredith
TE - Graham Everett Gathers

Dynasty 3 - PPR
QB - Wilson Manning Prescott