This is for all the marbles....

List all info needed for quick answers. Don't be mad if your post got moved here. You'll get more action.

Moderators: DS Jared, DSMarty

joeyemma1
Blue Shark

This is for all the marbles....

Postby joeyemma1 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:16 pm

10 team redraft....no ppr 1 for 10 rush/rec 6 for td's

we go for all 17 weeks....most total points over the 17 weeks gets 60% of the prize pool. I am in second place but within striking distance. The guy in 1st place loses Elliot....Antonio....Ben and Hyde. So I have a chance. I have a lot of strong plays this week....I need some help deciding on the right combo.

Roster: Brady

McCoy/DFreeman/Tevin/Rawls

Evans/MIchael Thomas/ Watkins/ SSmith

Rudolph

I know I am playing Brady McCoy DFreeman Evans I need to pick the right wr2 and the right flex.

Please help. Right now I am leaning towards Tevin and Michael Thomas but I can make a case for SSmith/ Watkins / and Rawls.

What would you do?

Thanks

ProfPoobah
Rookie

Re: This is for all the marbles....

Postby ProfPoobah » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:22 pm

If it wasn't for the matchup I would be all for taking Steve Smith in his last game, but...
Watkins' injury history scares me with a meaningless game for a new coach on the board.

Rawls has a great matchup against SF, and in a non-PPR league I might like him over Coleman, since Seattle is playing for a bye week. But with Rawls being limited, Coleman might be a safer floor. I guess the question is how much do you need to gamble to catch the #1 guy?

At WR, I agree with the Thomas pick.

Return to “Who Do I Start / Rate My Lineup”